TIPS for your future is FREE Training Information Pathway Service (TIPS) that helps you explore training, employment and learning options. No fuss, no stress!
Who Can use TIPS?
Anyone who’d like to use the service, including:
- Job seekers
- School Leavers
- Return to work
- Adults wanting career advice.
TIPS Staff can’t give career advice but we can:
- Provide access to information and resources & show you how to use them
- Provide career planning tools
- Refer you to appropriate services and training opportunities
- Help you identify the steps to achieve your goals
TIPS Operating Hours
TIPS is being offered at Milpara Community House, 21 Shellcot Road, Korumburra.
Please call in or call 5655 2524 to book your appointment time.